Tuesday, November 8, 2011

CRAZY EARTHQUAKE in OKLAHOMA CAUGHT ON TAPE IN WICHITA KS






The second of two earthquakes caught on tape. A 5.6 magnitude just 45 east of Oklahoma City Oklahoma.  Just now will sitting around making other videos I felt it and luckily had my camera close. I caught a picture of the window shade knocking stuff off of the window sill and then it just stopped.... Crazy and Earthquake in Kansas and Oklahoma.. This is Tornado Country not Earthquake country. What is more amazing is that my wife is from the Philippines and was joking the other day that she is glad to be here in Kansas where we dont have earthquakes....Well guess she was wrong.







Here is a picture from the video of the window that shook rather violently. I cant imagine what those people in Haiti and Japan must have felt. I was scared and it was just minor shaking...






It was the largest earthquake in Oklahoma history. I have confirmed with contacts that it was felt in OK, KS, TX, MO, AR, TN, AZ, NM... and those are just the people who have let me know through email facebook and YouTube. 
Damage reports from Oklahoma are coming in and according to a friend in Ponca City Ok they had several dishes fall from an open cabinet and the shaking moved a 2 lb center piece from on side of their table to the other and back right in front of their eyes. It was incredible to say the least. 
PLEASE COMMENT OR LOOK ME UP ON YouTube 2012happens with more information if you have 
http://immigrationinformationblog.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment